We have opportunities for those new to teaching in addition to the further challenge and specialisation that more experienced practitioners may be seeking. Our professional and experienced staff work closely to support each other and we have helped more than twenty Newly Qualified Teachers establish themselves in the profession.
Working with us, you will benefit from continuous and structured professional development in teaching and leadership disciplines. You will be encouraged to develop a specialism and be actively involved in teaching support groups, sharing good practice with others whilst building your experience.
Contact the school office and and ask to speak with a member of our Senior Leadership Team about the opportunities available for you to join a dynamic, challenging and rewarding school team.
Current vacancies at our school are advertised via the Hampshire Education Jobs website.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced leader with a vision for exceptional education and passion for developing others to improve. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of raising educational standards and maintaining school improvement, alongside a commitment to engage positively with all stakeholders.
We are looking for a dynamic, inspiring and effective leader who is enthusiastic, to undertake the role of Assistant Headteacher, working as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team across the school.
They will be an excellent practitioner able to lead on developing teaching and learning through a coaching model, to ensure that our curriculum, assessment and high standards of teaching delivers excellent outcomes and high quality learning for children across key stage two. This role is not class based, but will involve some teaching cover.
View the full vacancy details, including details of how to apply on the Hampshire Education Jobs website. Further details about this role are included in the Assistant Headteacher Job Description and Person Specification .
We are a successful and expanding junior school graded by Ofsted as "Outstanding" in March 2017. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, passionate, caring and talented professional with proven skills as an excellent teacher to join our supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity if you aspire for excellence and thrive on the challenge of providing the very best for children and the school team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an excellent practitioner with a proven track record of securing high standards in learning
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour for all children
- Has good subject knowledge of key stage two maths and english
- Has good understanding of the development of children as confident, resilient, independent individuals
- Is able to provide exciting, creative and inspiring learning experiences for every child in their care
- Is confident and competent using IT
- Is a team player who can demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Is committed to high standards of personal and professional development
- Is enthusiastic, ambitious and able to work with initiative
- Experience of teaching in Y5 or Y6 is preferable
We can offer you:
- Investment in your continued professional development
- Weekly non-contact time working with the support of a team
- Additional non-contact time for subject leadership
- Happy, polite and motivated children who are keen to learn
- A caring, friendly environment where there is a genuine commitment to raising standards of learning and care for all
- Exciting opportunities to work in partnership to shape the future of our successful school and make a real difference
- A strong, professional team of enthusiastic staff to work alongside you within a supportive and constructive ethos
- Models of excellent practice in teaching, learning and leadership to support you
- Dedicated NQT time with a mentor and a personalised development programme
For further details and to download an applciation form, please view our advertisement on the Hampshire Education Jobs website.
Visits to our school are encouraged and welcomed with prior appointment and within current covid health and safety measures being followed.
To discuss the post in more detail, please call us on 01256 762 468.
To apply, please download and complete an application form using the link at the top right of the vacancy page. Return your completed application form to us by email with a subject line of ‘KS2 Teacher Application’.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy should the right candidate be found before the listed closing date.