We have opportunities for those new to teaching in addition to the further challenge and specialisation that more experienced practitioners may be seeking. Our professional and experienced staff work closely to support each other and we have helped more than twenty Newly Qualified Teachers establish themselves in the profession.
Working with us, you will benefit from continuous and structured professional development in teaching and leadership disciplines. You will be encouraged to develop a specialism and be actively involved in teaching support groups, sharing good practice with others whilst building your experience.
New teaching facilities being built in 2016 will reduce class sizes. The current high standard of education will be enhanced with an improved pupil to teacher ratio. The creation of new, flexible learning spaces within the building will provide an environment that will further enhance individual pupil and group development.
Contact the school office and and ask to speak with a member of our Senior Leadership Team about the opportunities available for you to join a dynamic, challenging and rewarding school team.
Key Stage 2 Teachers
We sometimes recruit Key Stage 2 teachers, either in short term or permanent contract positions.
We are a successful and expanding junior school recently awarded Outstanding status by Ofsted. We appoint highly motivated, caring and talented professionals with proven skills as excellent teachers to join our team. We are particularly interested in professionals with strength in Maths or English. This is an exciting opportunity if you aspire for excellence and thrive on the challenge of providing the very best for children and the school team.
We are looking for a teachers who are:
- excellent practitioners with a proven track record of securing high standards in learning
- have high expectations of achievement and behaviour for all children
- have a good understanding of the development of children as confident, independent individuals
- are able to provide exciting and inspiring learning experiences for every child in their care
- are confident and competent using ICT
- are a team player who can demonstrate good interpersonal skills and is self-reflective
- are committed to high standards of personal and professional development
- are enthusiastic, ambitious and able to work with initiative
We can offer you:
- happy, polite and motivated children who are keen to learn
- a caring, friendly environment where there is a genuine commitment to raising standards of learning and care for all
- exciting opportunities to work in partnership to shape the future of our successful school and make a real difference
- a strong, professional team of enthusiastic staff to work alongside you within a supportive and constructive ethos
- investment and challenge in your continued professional development
- weekly non-contact (PPA) time
- models of excellent practice of teaching, learning and leadership to support you
Details of our current vacancies and application forms are available via the Hampshire County Council Education Vacancies pages.
If you would like to discuss career opportunities with a member of our Senior Leadership Team, please contact the school office.