Year 6 is an important year for your children and extensive perparations are made in school to support and prepare children in Year 6 for the SATs examinations.
In the spring, we present information on the SATs tests to parents; including what to expect, how to support your children before and during the week, and explain any changes to the test format. This typically takes the form of an after school presentation from Year 6 teachers, supported by a range of resources to help you and your child prepare for the tests.
SATs Evening Presentation
Previous Key Stage 2 SATs papers are published by the Department for Education and are ideal materials for you to use with your child in preparation for their tests. Please note that while these papers include questions covering important areas of understanding, they do not necessarily reflect the current curriculum, answer expectations or mark scheme.
These additional resources are all these resources are free to access.
- Primary Homework Help Maths SATs questions
- IXL Year 6 Maths resources
- BBC BiteSize KS2 Maths
- Primary Homework Help Maths games and activities
- ICTeachers SATs practice questions
- RM Easimaths; this covers all areas of the maths curriculum
- IXL Year 6 English resources
- Crickweb KS2 literacy activities
- TESspag interactive activites (requires Adobe Flash Player)